Factoring

Looking for information on factoring receivables? Factoring receivables lets you unlock cash that is tied up in your unpaid invoices. Freeing up cash flow in this manner can be an effective way to solve short-term financial crunches.

Factoring receivable companies are finance firms that specialize in purchasing companies invoices. By selling your invoices to a factoring receivable company you gain quicker access to the majority of the money tied up in your business accounts receivable.

Generally speaking, the factoring receivable company will give you cash for as much as 90% of the invoiced amount up-front. You will receive the remaining 10% (minus the factoring receivable company's service fee) once the company receives payment for the invoice.

Finally, factoring eliminates the need for you to handle your receivables. Factoring receivable companies are run by professionals who specialize in managing receivables and tracking invoices. This translates into an overall reduction in the amount of bad debts and fewer headaches for your business.

Please contact us at:-

Address:

Oghma Credit Services, Inc.
40485 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd #389
Murrieta, California 92563

Telephone:
(267) 350 9437

E-mail:
support@oc-s.org

 

 

.

HOME   |   ABOUT US   |   CUSTOMERS | PORTFOLIOS   |   INVESTORS   |   CAREERS   |  CLIENTS